Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

This was so amusing I thought I'd share it with all of you. I took this from the Star newspaper on Friday (September 15):


SHAMPOO THIEVES: Two men who pleaded guilty to stealing eight bottles of shampoo from a hypermarket got everyone at a a Kuala Lumpur magistrate's court wondering who the items were for - because they both had crew cuts. A court policeman later revealed that car wash attendent Nazrul Lezuddin Saman, 30, and factory worker Noor Azam Md kecik, 29, had their hair trimmed in the lock-up. They were jailed three months.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home