Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's over...

It's been an eventful 2 months for my final semester but it's finally over. In another 2 more months I will be (finally) graduating with a Diploma in Mass Communications. That is, if I can survive my internship...

But to be honest, this final semester didn't feel as 'heavy' as the previous ones. One glaringly obvious reason would be the lack of classes and exams. But the fact that I got a chance to go out and do some field work added some element of fun into my assignments. If working life were half this exciting then I wouldn't mind leaving behind the life of a college bum for now.

But of course I doubt it'd be that fun without my usual bunch of crazee~ friends. MSN and Friendster are no substitutes for the times we spent together laughing, bitching, and testing the limits of each others' patients!

Of course it is already expected that upon graduation ppl will move on and eventually lose contact with each other. It can't be help I guess. Reality of life forces us to grapple with issues revolving our family, work, and love life, to the extent that we are too overburdened to even think of keeping in touch. Let alone meet up for reunions.

I finally understand now the sentimental value of taking photos. They preserve the memories we are often too busy to remember, and reminds us of a time in our lives when we lived it to the fullest...












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home