Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lazy lazeee dayz...


Gomenasai minna! Despite the holidays and having a shitload of free time yours truly has not been updating his blog regularly has he? Well might as well, since I haven't been up to anything remotely exciting lately. Just enjoying every moment of my vacation, with only less than 2 weeks left (*screaaaaam~*).

I DO have something for my faithful readers today though (which probably only equals to less than the number of fingers I have!). Follow the link below to view pictures and movies I took on my trip to Pahang and Terengganu. Was gonna do a complete feature on my experience but I'm currently too busy downloading and watching anime...:p

I'm also working on several personal projects of my own which hopefully will be uploaded and posted on this blog soon. For now, enjoy!


Tantalizing East Coast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home