Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Starting over...

*Sigh* It was very hard to accept but had to be done anyhow. My tagboard account was messing with the HTML codes and this made it impossible for me to make new posts. Was considering giving up the whole blogging thing for good but what the heck, a frest start could do me some good!

Yeah, yeah. So I haven't been updating for a looooong while you say. So sue me, I've been busy. Some ppl have better things to do with their lives than whine and rant bout every single aspect of their lives in cyberspace you know...

Okay, that was a lie. The truth is I got lazy. Which is a perfectly reasonable excuse considering that I'm on my semester break right now. Two frigging months to be exact (YAY~!). So what have I been up to lately? Aside from turning my whole sleep routine upside down and racking up my electricity and internet bills, not much...That plus I had a chance to do a bit of traveling across the east and west coast of M'sia.

But more on that later. For now revel in one of my mad random photo clicking moments. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my latest masterpiece in urban arts and culture; I call it: "Garbage and more garbage".



Hmm, a dustbin on a dustbin...how much more eco-friendly can you get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home