Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If my life is a circus...

...then I must be the cheesy fortune teller, coz that's what everyone around me seems to take me for. I don't do tarot cards, I don't do feng shui, and I certainly don't have a freaking crystal ball on me! For fooks sake stop coming to me for advice! Just because I stay at home all the time and appear to be online 24/7 does not lead to the fact that I don't have a life.

Maybe it's the universe's sadistic way of telling me that being bestowed upon cosmic consciousness has its price. I don't know, sometime it feels like I'm the only one that is ever aware of what is really wrong with the world and the rest of humanity is content to wander around and enjoy in endless indulgence, gluttony, and other acts of pure stupidity.

But then again the universe has its own ways of sorting things out, so I guess there's really no point in fighting this. Perhaps I am destined to be everybody's fortune cookies. It just urks me juuuuuust a little that when advice comes their way with the most obvious solution, ppl then tend to find more and more creative ways to ignore it and repeat their mistakes...ignorance and insanity knows no bounds nor limits I guess.

At the very least I should get paid for this. Listening to other ppl's rant eventually takes a toll on one's psyche you know. Yes, I think I should set a booth complete with operating hours. I think I might be able to make a hefty sum, enough to buy me a one-way ticket to Korea and the heck away from this overgrown nut house!

*end rant*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home