Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

Today is Earth Hour. This campaign was started by WWF to raise awareness about energy conservation on a global scale. Many countries around the world will be taking part in this annual event and so should you!

I didn't bother about last year's Earth Hour which is stupid because in these times of global warming we cannot afford not to change our habits and start thinking about our role in preserving this planet.

As someone who studied to become a journalist I feel like it's my responsibility to help people understand these issues. And I will start by cutting off the power supply in my apartment tonight...

No I'm joking. My whole building will skin me alive if that happened. But I will be asking them to join me in the global 'lights out' event at 8:30pm tonite.

Check out Earth Hour 2009, they're inviting people to blog and post videos about their experiences during the event.

Peace and remember to lights out tonite!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home