Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seriously, do I give a fuck?


Lately I've learned to loath the sound of MSN's message tones. Back in those days I would get very excited whenever I hear that tone. It meant an invitation from a buddy to start a meaningless conversation and a much welcomed break from the monotony of everyday online life.

Nowadays I dread the sound because it usually means a 'friend' has messaged to ask for a favor. Be it assistance for homework or a quick fix advice for petty personal problems. Last I checked, my names were Brendon, or Lee Weng Hong, or Lee Yoong Gang; NOT Wikipedia nor Big Bro and certainly not fuckin Oprah Winfrey!!!

People, put your retarded 5 gram brains on for a moment and think, why on earth would I bother to sacrifice my time to help you when I know very well that when it's time to return the favor I won't see a single fuckin shadow? You seriously think that I survived so far in this miserable world by being nice??? You cunt-suckers are truly as stupid as I thought! Do me a favor and stop reproducing. We got enough idiots to entertain us till the next century!

I suspect that the normal people who I use to have meaningless conversations with are going through the same thing. No wonder I don't see them online anymore, they're too busy trying to maintain their sanity thanks to you assholes~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home