Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tadaima~!

A strange turn of events has led to Rad's acquisition of a new laptop and me being the inheritor of his previous unit. The damn thing was in desperate need of repairs however which called for a trip to KL's IT capital aka Lau Yat plaza.

Braving the flood of ppl on a Saturday afternoon in that place is no joke. And totting around a broken laptop at the same time doesn't help either. After several mis-diagnosis from so called expert technicians it was discovered that Rad's old Twinhead was in need of a new hard disk. I settled for an 80gb Seagate hard disk which set me back around less than RM300. Not too bad considering that I was getting the rest of the laptop for free! (Thanks again Rad!)

As if it weren't bad enough that I was already spending money which I didn't have there just HAD to be special offers for 4gb thumbdrives for only freaking RM140!!! Chabou ru-ne~! And I just bought my 2gb one last year for RM180...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home