Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

In need of a reality check...

Lately I've been experiencing sensations which I like to call the temporary displacement syndrome. I tend to wake in the morning feeling lost and anxious. It often takes a few seconds for my brain to switch on before I'm reminded that I'm actually living in another country.

I use to blame it on stress. But recently I'm beginning to think that it's the first signs of homesickness. It's a strange kind of feeling, kinda hard for me to put into words. I don't exactly miss KL that badly that I long to hop on the first plane back to Malaysia. Just that sometimes when I'm stressed out by those little inconsistencies life throws at us, I tend to be reminded of things back home which are familiar and comforting. Like my pets, and KFC...

Yes, one thing I've learned since coming to Australia: nothing can replaced KFC's Hot n' Spicy! If you ever want to experience food in Melbourne, never ever, EVER try their KFC! It sucks, Sucks, SUCKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home