Warning: Wall of Texts

A weirdo embracing and celebrating his weirdness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dazed, confused and stumbling through life. Searching for answers to questions I don't even know...

Friday, October 12, 2007


An unfortunate twist of events for someone else in my university has led me to be in possession of their iPod shuffle! I found it in lab during my class today. I held on to it and tried to stay back as long as I could in case the careless owner returned to claim it but no such luck. Well finders keepers I guess.

Not that I particularly fancy these gadgets, but I have to admit it looks pretty cool and unbelievably tiny~! Now all I need to do is figure out how to work this contraption or whachama-call-it. Anyone knows how to transfer files into this thingy?

2 Comments:

Blogger SugarNoms said...

For the Ipod shuffle nano, there's a special transfer dock for it..irratating as it is. Then you have to use iTunes summore..memafankan business.

2:03 PM  
Blogger genetik.master said...

twist of fate?
i was just ego-googling when i stumbled on your blog whose name is slightly different than mine (although i just started it)
its called memoirs of a nerd
anyways, go the exact same shuffle too
there's a special dock you must use and it is essential you've got iTunes or some other special softwares you can download for free.
Peace out

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home